Recommended Equipment and Sources--Online Update

Joel Skousen's Discussion Forums: The Secure Home (FAQ): Recommended Equipment and Sources--Online Update
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  

ipfreely

Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 12:55 pm Click here to edit this post
In my copy of Secure Home it states the "Recommended Equipment and Sources--Online Update" would be updated every six months. The web site was last updated July 20, 2000.

So what's up with that, Joel?

LittleLady

Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 11:07 pm Click here to edit this post
Hey, You try maintaining a website or three, take care of Lord knows how many clients, write and publish 3 books that actually help people and see how "easy" it is.

If more people would DO something constructive and help, instead of complaining, maybe this country of ours wouldn't be in the mess its in now.

"Rebuke the wise and they shall be wiser still"

Julie

Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 04:42 am Click here to edit this post
I don't know either one of you but I think "littlelady's" comments were extremely rude. I don't see the spirit of love there. Even the devil can quote scripture. If someone who makes their living off us consumers says they will update every six months then THEY SHOULD UPDATE EVERY SIX MONTHS. Littlelady dear, may I suggest you study Gods word on meekness and love.

Chris

Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 07:29 am Click here to edit this post
I don't know any of you either, nor have I ever had the chance to meet Joel, except for when he responded to a few of my email questions in past years after I bought and read his books, which I found to be a goldmine of great information. What I do know is that almost every time I turn on my radio, whether it's late at night on the East Coast and I hear Radio Liberty live on the Internet, or whether I tuned in to Coast To Coast AM, or the Power Hour, or Utah's K-Talk afternoon show or other programs, there's Joel, working selflessly at all hours of the day and night. I'm guessing he surely must often work for NOTHING just so he can warn and educate the public, trying to get them to prepare all they can for the big war which is ahead. So I have to wonder where Julie gets the idea that Joel, now mostly retired from his architectural firm, I heard him say on the radio once, "makes his living off us consumers." Joel's more than generous donation of his time and work as America struggles to hang onto its remaining liberties speaks for itself.

I doubt if Joel has time to read many posts at this forum anymore, but Joel Skousen, if you read this, I would like to personally apologize to you for insensitive remarks here, as I feel Julie's are, and I'd like to thank you for your tremendous contributions in helping us to fight the ongoing battle for liberty. I think Joel has gone far beyond the call of duty. If he gets a little behind now and then, because he IS out there doing far more important things, like trying to warn and save America from enemies and so we can hang onto what few rights we still have in this great country, then I can forgive Joel if he falls a little behind sometimes on the less important things, like updating Secure Home lists.

I think Joel deserves a congratulatory pat on the back for the unselfish, important work he's done and for serving his country, both in the past and current decades, instead of offering him ungrateful, catty comments, like appeared in a few of the posts above.

Steve Stock

Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 04:26 pm Click here to edit this post
I completely agree with you, Chris. Hats off and many thanks to Joel.

kcummings

Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 12:37 pm Click here to edit this post
Amen to that!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: