Problem with Purchasing your books

Joel Skousen's Discussion Forums: The Secure Home (FAQ): Problem with Purchasing your books
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  

Chris Blan (Hunter23)

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - 09:50 pm Click here to edit this post
I recently tried to buy three of your books from swift publishing about two weeks ago. I checked the balance on my credit card and it doesn't show the purchase. I sent swift publishing an email but they never replied back. Are they still selling your books?

If not where else can I get your books? I would really like to read them.

Thanks in advance,
hunter 23

Chris Blan (Hunter23)

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - 10:23 pm Click here to edit this post
I called the company that issued my card again, and they now say that there's a purchase on it.

I can hardly wait til I get the new books. I got the combo #4 that's got the secure home, stategic relocation, and how to implement a secure home.

Are there any other good books you would recommend reading that deal with secure homes, survival, etc.

Thanks in advance,
hunter23

Shawnee Lane (Shawnee)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 - 05:40 am Click here to edit this post
Hi Hunter23. Welcome aboard.

If you already ordered Joel Skousen's books, your recommended reading list is on the way. It's included in the back of his book near the index page. He also sometimes recommends other authors' books in his weekly newsletter, "World Affairs Brief." Browse around this web site, and besides at The Secure Home link, if it's survival you're interested in, there are at least two different survival discussions under the Research Archives section. One thread reads, "Survival," but you'll find much more information under "Self Sufficiency Resources," where it's broken down into topics like food storage, water, heat, alternative medicine, etc. So here at joelskousen.com just click on the Research discussion at the far bottom of the main forums menu page, and then click on Self-Sufficiency Resources where you'll find many great articles and recommended books on home security and survival.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: