OKC Bombing

Joel Skousen's Discussion Forums: Research Archives: OKC Bombing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  

Forums Administrator (Admin)

Sunday, April 15, 2001 - 03:41 pm Click here to edit this post
Posted on behalf of member RHUGHES

Motivated by Joel Skousen's recent report on investigative activity into the Oklahoma City bombing, I'd like to offer the following, "lest we forget" the rotten cover-up engaged in by government officials and other bent individuals.

An excellent investigation into and report on the OKC bombing was made by British journalist, Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, former Washington bureau chief for the Sunday Telegraph and more recently the Daily telegraph’s roving European Correspondent. He published his findings in his 1997 book "The Secret Life of Bill Clinton".

Ambrose Evans-Prichard concluded that "…the plot was hatched at Elohim City in the fall of 1994 under the guidance of Dennis Mahon and Angreas Strassmeir, two men who are clearly enjoying the protection of the FBI. The Attack itself was carried out by the Aryan Republican Army, probably involving more than one terrorist cell. McVeigh was undoubtedly part of the movement. Glenn (Wilburn, who lost two grandchildren killed in the blast and who conducted his own private investigations as well as working with others to determine involvement of multiple conspirators, government foreknowledge and lies by federal and local government officials) did not know for sure why the Clinton administration had gone to such lengths to cover this up, but he concluded that the bombing was probably a sting operation that went disastrously wrong. He suspected that the stingers had been outstung at the last moment. But whatever happened, the Justice Department was so fatally enmeshed in the terrorist activities of the ARA that it could not allow the truth to come out."

In addition to exposing "official" lies about an ATF official having been stuck in an elevator in the building at the time of the blast and surviving a five story free fall and then rescuing other survivors (it was proven by the elevator manufacturer that all the elevators were locked in place instead of going into free fall, and all had to have their doors forced open and were found empty, and the phony hero ATF agent was later transferred and demoted), Evans-Pritchard makes a good case that "…the Inspector General’s report found that the FBI crime labs had reached conclusions that incriminated the defendants without scientific basis…" and that "…the technicians were caught red-handed, while certain corrupt field agents and their superiors have yet to be exposed." He also makes the accusation with justification that the McVeigh trial judge "…betrayed his mission as a federal judge…" by "…acceding to the prosecutor’s request that the Inspector General’s report be barred as evidence.", and that "It was never made clear to the jury that the FBI did not know what kind of bomb really caused the blast, nor that the FBI had forfeited its magisterial authority".

Charles Key, Chairman of the privately (donation) funded OKC Bombing Committee sent the following today in an e-mail, which I’ve edited but not altered, for brevity. I hope he won’t mind my sharing it.

Since the recent book about (not by) Timothy McVeigh is the source of much discussion and controversy, it is important to look at information that we know to be facts. Then apply those facts to the statements or alleged statements of McVeigh.

First, the irrefutable facts:
a. There are 30+ extremely credible witnesses who put Tim McVeigh in the company of one or more individuals.

b. At least 8 of those see him and at least one other pull the Ryder truck in front of the Murrah and/or get out of the truck after parking it and leave the scene.

c. At least 2 of those 30+ see him AND another John Doe immediately after the explosions. THIS IS PHYSICAL EVIDENCE THAT DISPROVES WHAT HE SAYS. (OR WHAT THE AUTHORS SAY HE SAID)
I agree, a powerful bomb did explode outside the Murrah. The only problem, it was not powerful enough to do the damage that was done to the building all alone. AND THE EVIDENCE IS VERY CLEAR THAT THE FED'S WENT TO GREAT LENGTHS TO FABRICATE AND THEN COVER-UP THE BOMB, BOMBS, CRATER, DAMAGE TO THE MURRAH, AND OTHER RELATED SUBJECTS.

If Tim McVeigh (or someone) lies about the involvement of other people and tries to claim that he did this alone (give me a break about threatening Terry Nichols and his family to get a little help loading the truck at Geary Lake) then how can anyone believe anything he says. Most of the people I have heard comment on his confession say basically the same thing. And most people in Oklahoma City and even those around the state know because of the press coverage of the OK County Grand Jury and the coverage of KFOR-TV and some others that there were others involved. Most people say it just simply doesn't make sense that one person could pull this off alone. Of course, there is much, much more information that clearly shows a much broader conspiracy than what the book, Tim McVeigh's alleged statements, or the Fed's (all basically the same) claims.

Me again. I present this in hopes of keeping the case alive in the minds of as many Americans as possible and of generating support for a thorough and proper investigation of the OKC bombing conspiracy theory.

Ralph Hughes

Ralph Hughes (Rhughes)

Saturday, April 21, 2001 - 05:35 pm Click here to edit this post
Copies of the final report of the Oklahoma Bombing Investigation Committee will be ready for shipment mid-May. Check websites www.bombing.tv and OKCbombing.org

$24,95 for soft cover copy

joeblow

Friday, February 21, 2003 - 08:24 am Click here to edit this post
I think you should read the Grand Jury Report. The evidence is overwhelming that the building was indeed brought down by a nitromethane truck bomb built by Tim McVeigh. The truck was only 20 feet away from the building. The construction of the building was what caused it to collapse. All the right wing conspiracy cranks seem to use General Partin's "theory" that explosives were planted on the support pillars in the building, but, General Partin never set foot on the blast site and was not part of any investigative team on the bombsite.

Joe Blow

Ralph Hughes (Rhughes)

Monday, March 03, 2003 - 04:29 am Click here to edit this post
No way is the evidence overwhelming that the truck bomb destroyed the building. Just from looking at photos of the destroyed building, the evidence is overwhelming to me, as an engineer with experience is power plane and gas plant construction that it was an inside job. Also, debris thrown across the street, past where the truck had been parked, tell me that they got there from an explosion inside the building, not between the Murrah building and where debris from the Murrah building was found. As for the grand jury, I spoke with Charles Key and one other who reported on the GJ, and they convinced me the deck was stacked in terms of evidence and testimony permitted. I'm out of touch now, living in Denmark for a while longer, but I read occasional reports of increasing evidence and admission that the cat is getting out of the bag.

Ralph Hughes (Rhughes)

Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 10:47 pm Click here to edit this post
I've taken a closer look at Joe Blow's posting here of 21 Feb. 03 (above) and want to respond to a couple of his comments. I have seen photos of columns that show the marks of "cutting charges" that had to have been placed against or wrapped around the columns. General Partin, with whom I have spoken, did visit the site and was forceably prevented by government agents on site from getting close enough to examine the columns close up. Fortunately, photos provide adequate evidence of contact charges. I recently asked a Murrah Bldg. bombing survivor and member of the bombing investigation committee about attempts to initiate a congressonal investigation. I hope he won't mind my sharing his personal reply.

Four or five years ago we did make a number of trips to D.C. speaking to many of the congressmen/women about getting a congressional investigation of the OKC bombing. The members most interested(Bob Barr, Ron Paul. Helen Chenowith. Carson-Ok., and a few others) recommended we put together a report of all of the information and evidence we could find and bring it to them. They would then shop it around congress and if they could get 100 other congressmen interested they would then do an investigation. We put together a report of the information we had found thru our investigation, had it printed in a book form and were ready to take it back to congress when 9/11 occurred. We felt that the timing would be bad to take it back at that time, but we have not given up hope to still do this. On thing that has hurt our effort is the death of Alex Magnus who funded a large amount of our efforts. It allowed Charles Key to work full time on the pursuit of the truth about the bombing which he is not able to do now. All of our committee are trying to fill in and still pursue our goal, but we are not as effective as we were with Charles Key working full time on the project. If you are interested in looking at the report that we prepared for congress, you can purchasea copy of the book(called THE FINAL REPORT). The telephone number is 800-334-5597 or it can be ordered thru Barnes and Noble bookstore (ISBN:0-9710513-0-5 pb). We hope to ultimately get the report to congess for a proper investigation that will produce the truth.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: