World Race Population Statistics

Joel Skousen's Discussion Forums: Research Archives: World Race Population Statistics
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  

Richard

Saturday, July 07, 2001 - 03:39 pm Click here to edit this post
On "White" sites I have read that the white race (no Hispanics or other "browns" included) is now less than 10% of the overall world population. I have tried to use search engines to verify this, but find very difficult to find trustworthy world race statistics. Does anyone know a site that could help me?

Jim Jones

Tuesday, July 31, 2001 - 04:36 am Click here to edit this post
Here's an idea. Get a good world almanac. Several companies publish them every year. Your public library should have one as well. At least some of these almanacs will give you the racial makeup of each country; in some cases they may give you the ethnic makeup, so you will have to recognize the name of a white ethnic group when you see one--for example, "German," "Lithuanian," etc. Look at several almanacs to see which one gives you the most detailed data.

You'll have to look at the white population of every country in Europe--eastern Europe is still almost all white, but liberal west European countries have welcomed many third world immigrants in recent years. This data should be in the almanac.

Then look at USA for non-hispanic whites; same for Canada. Then see Australia and New Zealand. Australia now has a large and growing Asian population, but the almanac should tell you what percent of the total population is represented by each major racial group. Very few aborigines.

Whites of European descent in Africa are mainly in South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Namibia. About 3 million Afrikaners, plus a few million of English descent. The Berbers in North Africa are also a very European looking population, but their culture is Islamic. It won't make much difference whether you include them or not.

Then look up the white populations of Latin America. I think Brazil is about 20% white, little Uruguay is very white, Argentina is mostly white. Mexico is about 9% white, though some have Indian ancestors (the occasional successful Indian family will typically join the white gene pool). Check the other countries there too.

After multiplying the percent white in each country by that country's total population, you will have the white pop. of each country. Add these numbers up, then divide by total world population (about 6 billion now); then move decimal in your answer two places to the right and change it to a % sign. Then you will know the answer.

Of course, this is not quite the whole story. The average age of whites is higher than other races, so a substantially smaller percentage of whites than of other races are of child-bearing age, and just about every white population in the world has below-replacement birth rates. White liberals are very aware of this, and many of them think it's great, and say so, since they view their own race as some sort of "cancer" that the human race would be better off without. Talk about self-loathing!

I hope no one screams "Nazi!" or tries to twist this into some sort of "hate" message. It is not. I bear ill will toward no one because of their gene pool, but I think that, as whites gradually disappear, our culture and traditions will largely disappear with us, and the world will be a poorer place. Historically, cultures have not survived the extinction of the gene pools that produced them. People may say, "This time it's different," but I see very little evidence of that. Of course, if dysgenic trends are as severe as some researchers have estimated, in a few centuries the presence of whites would add little value to the world, anyway.

Can the march to racial and cultural extinction be reversed by political activism? In my opinion, there is almost no chance at all, but it would take too long to explain why. I suggest you breed yourself and your offspring to the highest quality mates you can find, even if the best you can find isn't always white, and try to keep your own genetic lineage alive and ever-improving. It's the best one can do in this, the twilight of civilization. I know I sound depressing, but these are the times we live in. Centuries hence, perhaps another great culture-bearing people will emerge from the current chaos and entropy. Maybe your descendants or mine will be among them.

Bill CLinton

Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 09:19 pm Click here to edit this post
Racist C***

Jane Doe

Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 08:05 am Click here to edit this post
You are a very sick man

Paulks (Paulks)

Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 01:15 pm Click here to edit this post
Are genetics and skin color really what makes a civilization/culture/country/city/family great?

In general, America is a meritocracy... a place where people succeed based on what they accomplish... which is correllated with what they contribute. In contrast, Europe has a history of aristocracy... a place where lineage and heritage were the prime factors that influenced "success". Which culture has made the greatest contribution to the world in the past 250 years?

A meritocracy is more likely to produce "good" people that do more good than bad. People with hope. People with dreams. People with opportunities to achieve their goals. People who succeed because they apply universal principles of success.

I assert that a culture's greatness has less to do with skin color and genetics than its wholesome goodness... a goodness that is founded on godly principle, morality, wisdom, liberty and justice.

God is not a respecter of persons. He doesn't care if you're male or female, white or black or green, rich or poor, longhaired or shorthaired.(http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Act/Act010.html#34)

Acts 10:34b Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

Act 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth [respects] him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Read the context of Romans 14:19 (http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Rom/Rom014.html#19) to see what God thinks about "legalistic" thinking. In Ephesians 5:1 (http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Eph/Eph005.html#1) God tells us to be followers/immitators (greek: mimetes) of Him. If God is not "a respecter of persons", I shouldn't be either. I won't judge someone based on skin color or heritage (although stereotyping is tempting). Instead I will judge someone on what they fight and stand for and what they DO.

Sarah Grupfman

Monday, December 10, 2001 - 09:14 am Click here to edit this post
>>I think that, as whites gradually disappear, our culture and traditions will largely disappear with us, and the world will be a poorer place.

i think you're wrong. many many non-white and mixed race people live and further so-called white culture. your concern is irrelevant and worrying.

Paulks (Paulks)

Sunday, December 16, 2001 - 08:59 pm Click here to edit this post
Pat Buchanan's book _The Death of the West_ receives a mention in an article on http://www.wnd.com. This book presents trends and forecasts based on population demographics. I have not read it, but its review is interesting.

See the article at http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=25645

Excerpted from the article:

Drawing on U.N. population projections, recent U.S. census figures and expert policy studies, the WorldNetDaily columnist and author takes a cold, hard look at the decay of Europe and America and the decline of Western culture.

Buchanan's premise is a shocker: "The West is dying. Collapsing birth rates in Europe and the U.S., coupled with population explosions in Asia, Africa and Latin America, are set to cause cataclysmic shifts in world power, as unchecked immigration swamps and polarizes every Western society and nation."

Tristan

Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 05:02 am Click here to edit this post
First of all I am white and I am married to a "non white" person.
1. I don't see this man as racist at all. I think we SHOULD pick the "the highest quality mate we can find" to have children with. He did say, "even if the best you find is not white". That means we look for the best person with the best morals, personality etc. You wouldn't go out and pick a druggie, athiest, wife beater for a mate. Would you?
2. Every race has it's culture. Why would you call that man a racist for wanting the white culture preserved? You wouldn't call a black person a racist for learning his black history. Come on. Be fair! Think!
3. To address the comments made about Mexicans and Indians. In case you didn't know Mexicans are of Indian ancestory. Myan actually.
4. Last but not least, being white and married to a "non white" person, the ONLY prejudice I have encountered has come from "non white" people. My all white family embrace my husband instantly. His family on the other hand felt betrayed because he married a "white girl". Now THAT is racist! Seems like there is more reverse prejudice than anything else these days.

Lawrence

Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 01:07 pm Click here to edit this post
America is a great melting pot. So I say melt. White, non white, we need to loose the distinction. The best way to help us get along is to mix. Actually, If I could I would request a skin with more resistence to radiation:) Mine burns like crazy and I have to cover up everything. Also, a more diverse organism genetically is generally stronger. You see this in pure breed animals all the time. People should be judged by their character and not the color of their bodies (King). I do enjoy kind people I must say. And possibly a good yard stick to use in deciding where to live. So where is that? I hate to say it but mostly I see people getting meaner and more materialistic. Every one in my street has refinaced and bought all kinds of stuff; motor homes, boats, plasma tv's, suv's. I tend to think they are flushing their future down the toilet.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: