TheFinalPhase.com Web Site

Joel Skousen's Discussion Forums: Research Archives: TheFinalPhase.com Web Site
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  

TruthSeeker

Sunday, July 29, 2001 - 12:08 am Click here to edit this post
A must see web site.

http://www.thefinalphase.com

This web site has links, information, commentary and is a great place to go for information about 'connecting the dots' regarding the threats we face today. It is a well produced website with a LOT of content. If you are interested in the work of Mr. Skousen and appreciate information on these subjects, then visit the website. Well worth stopping by.

GARY MONTELEONE

Monday, August 20, 2001 - 02:38 pm Click here to edit this post
You are a well informed man. By the way, have you read anything from Viktor Suvorov?

This man says Stalin provoked World War II using the non-aggression pact of 1939 as the springboard to bring communism to Europe on the bayonets of the Red Army

Jones (Bjones)

Friday, December 07, 2001 - 09:55 am Click here to edit this post
What is the address to the website that has examples of nuclear explosions if you type in the zip code of your area? I went to it long time ago but I can't remember what it was. There were examples of small nuclear explosions as well as large ones, how far out the blast would go and the fall out patterns. Thanks for anyones help...

Jones (Bjones)

Friday, December 07, 2001 - 04:07 pm Click here to edit this post
Never mind, I found it...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: