WHAT MAKES THE DOGS WHINE?

Joel Skousen's Discussion Forums: Research Archives: WHAT MAKES THE DOGS WHINE?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  

CURIOUS

Wednesday, January 07, 2004 - 04:38 am Click here to edit this post
CRAZY AS IT SOUNDS,THIS IS MY CONCERN.I LIVE ON THE TIJUANA SLASH SAN DIEGO BORDER.NOW WE OBVIOUSLY [BY STATISTICS AND FACTS]LIVE AT THE HIGHEST CROSSED PEDESTRIAN BORDER.THE MOST DRUG CROSSED BORDER IN THE WORLD.SO YOU CAN VISUALIZE MY SURROUNDINGS. EVERY DAY SEVERAL TIMES A DAY,ALL THE DOGS IN THE AREA ,INCLUDING MY 3 DOGS ALL HOWL-CRY-WHINE AT THE SAME TIME ALL THE DOGS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD DO THIS . EVEN NOTICED THIS AT SUMONE ELSES HOUSE WHILE I WAS VISITING.IVE WATCHED THE TIMES AND ITS NOT SCHEDULED.ITS DIFFERENT TIMES DURING THE DAY. I KNOW ITS NOT SCHEDULED TIMES ANYWAYS.IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY AND HAS 4 OVER THE YEAR AND A HALF IVE LIVED THERE.IM ASSUMING ITS A FREQUENCY I CANT HEAR?ANY ANSWERS?E MAIL ME.THANKS

Shawnee

Wednesday, January 07, 2004 - 05:13 am Click here to edit this post
To Curious: Everything you described--the eerie sound that erupts when all the dogs start whining in chorus suddenly--happens regularly where I live in the country. Whenever I hear all the neighbors' dogs start howling at once, I always know that the firetrucks, medics, cops or anything with a siren must be nearby and the dogs hear the sirens several minutes before I do. The emergency vehicles usually turn out to be on either an adjoining road or often I see the fire trucks or paradmedics come down my own road--but never until AFTER a long, mournful sounding duet by the dogs echoes throughout the neighborhood.

Ronn Marino (Ronnm)

Monday, November 15, 2004 - 01:53 am Click here to edit this post
No ofence toward Shawnee but Mr. Curious clearly stated that he does not hear ANYTHING that might explain the odd behavior of the dogs. If you or I began to notice our dogs acting up simultaniously and we began to attempt to determine the reason, I think we, being as intelligent as we are, would be outside of our homes, listening closely for ANYTHING that night provide an explaination. Don't you think that "Curious", or me, opr you would have considered "ANY" sound even if it was being generated blocks away? I believe so!

Considering the many secret government test using various "sounds" and varying "frequencies" to affect our weather. This type of experiment has been operating in numorous places all over the United States. This would be a more likely reason for the dog's behavior.

Dear Curious, Check with either Art Bell or George Noory (the over-night DJ's from WABC in New York @ 770 on the AM radio. These guys have radio shows that deal exclusively with para-normal occurances ranging from UFO's to Government lies about thier "Black Projects" . Recently, Art or George, played recordinmgs of various frquency transmissions under the control of Uncle Sam as they are hoping for peticular results. One town i've read about has an extreemely high sickness rate due to these transmissions.
You can contact Art and George at www.coast2coastam.com

I hope this helps.

RonnM

Shawnee Lane (Shawnee)

Friday, September 09, 2005 - 06:59 pm Click here to edit this post
On the flooded streets of New Orleans you can hear the dogs barking for miles. They are trapped -- in houses, on roofs, tied to porches. They are frightened and hungry. See: http://cnn.worldnews.printthis.clickability.com/pt/cpt?action=cpt&title=CNN.com+-+Pet+rescuers+race+against+time+-+Sep+9%2C+2005&expire=-1&urlID=15471071&fb=Y&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2005%2FUS%2F09%2F08%2Fpet.rescue%2Findex.html&partnerID=2006

The good news is pet rescuers are racing to try to save all the remaining pets they can in New Orleans while there's still time. The bad news is that a growing number of evacuees reported on the Internet that their government "rescuers" shot their pets before their very eyes when some homeowners said they wouldn't leave the flooded area without their pets.

Jake Coltrane (Jakecoltrane)

Thursday, February 02, 2006 - 06:58 am Click here to edit this post
Animals Receive 'Constitutional Rights'

Cats, dogs and other family pets are to have five statutory “freedoms” enshrined in law — and owners who flout the regulations could face jail or a fine of up to £5,000 after a visit from the “pet police”…Government guidelines will tell owners exactly how they must care for their pets.
http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/lead-story71.htm

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: