Atmospheric Water Welling Techniques

Joel Skousen's Discussion Forums: Research Archives: Atmospheric Water Welling Techniques
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  

Michael ONeal

Sunday, February 01, 2004 - 05:56 am Click here to edit this post
I have come across intriguing descriptions of various techniques for collecting water from air humidity. At present I live in an area with very low air humidity, however much of North America is characterized by humid condirions. The "Rex Research" website has posted a collection of articles, old and new, describing actual means for accessing and storing liquid water from the gaseous air. There are also a few pieces of equipment on the market which utilize the condensation process to produce potable water. I am surprised that "dew ponds" and "air wells" are not discussed more as adjucts to other sources of water.

Ralph Hughes (Rhughes)

Monday, February 02, 2004 - 06:17 pm Click here to edit this post
Souns like some info that could be very helpful. What is the web site?

RNelson

Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 02:07 pm Click here to edit this post
Airwells, Dew Ponds, etc. @ www.rexresearch.com

True North

Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 02:53 pm Click here to edit this post
Thanks for referring us to www.rexresearch.com. The site has fascinating information. After I read about how to extract water from air, I started reading the information on "free energy generators" at http://www.rexresearch.com/feg/feg1.htm and was reminded of the new motor that John Galt built in Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged. I wonder if she was inspired by some of the inventions listed on the Rex Research web site. There seems to be some similarity to what I read there and what she describes. Good edutainment. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: