PanAm 103 - Lockerbie

Joel Skousen's Discussion Forums: Research Archives: PanAm 103 - Lockerbie
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  

David (David)

Friday, March 24, 2006 - 04:48 pm Click here to edit this post
Hello everyone, I've been reading Joel Skousen's text about the Lockerbie crash and I've got some questions I'd like anyone to answer if possible : -Who are then the ones who blew the airplane up? CIA agents, drug dealers, anti-american terrorists, terrorists under the orders of the CIA?
-Why did they blow it up? In order to avenge anything/anyone, to get rid of the five CIA agents who were on board?
-Who belonged the few additionnal "Samsonite" suitcases that are likely to have contained heroin to? What were they intended for?

Thanks!

Ralph Hughes (Rhughes)

Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 02:18 am Click here to edit this post
"...this is a story that will never see the light of day in the mainstream press." What's the truth behind KAL 007 and TWA 800? We can only speculate. Same goes for Pearl Harbor and 911. OKC is a lot more obvious, as is WTC#7.

David (David)

Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 08:07 am Click here to edit this post
Okay, but if it were actually the CIA, why in your opinion would they have done that? Are there any reasons for this?

Ralph Hughes (Rhughes)

Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 10:48 pm Click here to edit this post
I think Joel has discussed the "dark side" of the CIA as opposed to the good side of the organization. I once discussed with Joel's uncle, W. Cleon Skousen the possibility of accepting a job with the CIA. One reason I gave him was that I'd be doing some good for the country. He replied that I'd be doing more good for the other side, they were so infiltrated. Ames, Hanssen and a few others have proven him correct. So I can accept the idea that there is a "dark side" to the CIA which is involved in actions that we would consider illegal and immoral. Now, if the "dark side" boys knew you had evidence that could blow their cover, how long do you think you'd remain alive?

David (David)

Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 07:13 am Click here to edit this post
okay, thank you for your answer.

David (David)

Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 07:58 am Click here to edit this post
Still, Ames, Hanssen and co were moles and here it isn't question of betrayal, is it? One thing I'd like to know: is it possible the CIA planned this to kill the five agents coming back to the USA who were against this drug-for-information affair?
Thanks a lot!

Ralph Hughes (Rhughes)

Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 05:09 pm Click here to edit this post
I think it may have been a case of the good guys having found out what the bad guys were up to, and the bad guys having realized they were about to be exposed. One can only guess where the order to destroy the plane might have come from.

Gary R. Van Horn (Cyrus35)

Monday, March 27, 2006 - 12:19 am Click here to edit this post
There are so many secret combinations out there that it is both frightening and incredible. Most Americans... and this includes LDS... simply would refuse to believe even documented evidence. Actually, that has been happening for many decades.

The warnings in the Book of Mormon are coming true... this nation and people, who have allowed the secret combinations of Lucifer to get above them, are in the very process of being destroyed.

Those who have ignored or fought against the words of the prophets are truly rewarding evil unto themselves... and their spouses, children, and grand-children. They will have the blood of the innocent on their hands.

Cyrus35

David (David)

Monday, March 27, 2006 - 09:59 am Click here to edit this post
well, thanks a lot to both of you.

Ralph Hughes (Rhughes)

Monday, March 27, 2006 - 09:20 pm Click here to edit this post
“Many of us are prone to feel that our political status, even our freedom and our liberty in the U.S.A. is secure.....

“Let us not fool ourselves. The wealth, freedom and liberty of the American people are being stolen and steadily nibbled away. Today, as easy suckers, we are buying many over-priced, political “benefits”, all paid for, of course, with our own hard-earned money

“We have also been goaded into trying to run the affairs of other nations which yields a fine profit for the world money powers who are in-the-know on credits and markets. Whether you realize it or not, this has all been planned for you in just that way."

Curtis Dall, ex-son-in-law of FDR, in "F.D.R., My Exploited Father In Law", 1968, another witness to the wicked doings of the CFR.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 12:24 am Click here to edit this post
I have tried for over 40 years to "warn the people," as it were, and have met disbelief, rejection, hostility, and what can only be described as persecution, for trying to "save their bacon."

Even many, if not most, LDS followed and honored their Party and political leaders instead of the men they supposedly sustained as prophets, seers, and revelators. Maybe "latter-day aints" is a more appropriate term for most of them instead of "Latter-Day Saints."

If you have read the Book of Mormon, you might say "It's deja vu all over again."

I wonder now whether they deserve to be warned. If they will not listen to either patriots or prophets, they will not listen to me, or to you.

"Having eyes, they see not and having ears, they hear not."

Unless they speedily repent, they will either "kneel among the captives or lie among the slain." And those are only the ones who escape being "fuel for the fire," the fire of a nuclear Pearl Harbor into which their political "leaders" are betraying them.

I will close on that note, which, I assure you, is much more pleasant then the coming reality.

Cyrus35

Ralph Hughes (Rhughes)

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 04:32 pm Click here to edit this post
This may not mean much to readers of other religions, but Latter Day Saints would do well to acquaint themselves with 3 Nephi 16, 20 & 21, where they are told what will be coming down. And it seems to be shaping up that way now.

I think I stated elsewhere that I was a long time catching on to our "awful situation" and trying to do what I can about it, so I am perhaps a bit patient with other slow learners.

Kay Camden (Kay)

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 06:01 pm Click here to edit this post
Re: “This may not mean much to readers of other religions, but Latter Day Saints would do well to acquaint themselves with 3 Nephi 16, 20 & 21, where they are told what will be coming down.”

For interested readers who may not be LDS or for those who don't have the Book of Mormon, see:

3 Nephi 16, 20 & 21

http://scriptures.lds.org/3_ne/16

http://scriptures.lds.org/3_ne/20

http://scriptures.lds.org/3_ne/21

http://scriptures.lds.org/bm/contents

http://etext.virginia.edu/toc/modeng/public/BooMorm.html

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 11:39 pm Click here to edit this post
Ralph & Kay,

It is reassuring to hear from at least two people who are not "latter-day aints."

Ralph, I am more patient with those LDS who are ignorant of the warnings that have been given, through no fault of their own.

The ones with whom I have NO patience are those who received repeated warnings and wise counsel over a period of many years and either fought vigorously against counsel or, more commonly, ignored it.

Many of these are wolves in sheep's clothing, ravening wolves who spare not the flock. They are the enemies of Christ.

Read "The Hidden Things of Darkness: An Expose of the Enemies of Christ," by Christopher S. Bentley.

"Hiding In Plain Sight: Unmasking How Secret Combinations Operate in the Last Days" might also be of great interest to you. The author is Ken Bowers.

I am reminded of the old saying "They who will not read have no advantage over those who cannot read."

Cyrus35

Ralph Hughes (Rhughes)

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 10:16 am Click here to edit this post
Gary, I have read both the books you suggested. They are great. More recently I just finished "FDR, My Exploited Father-In-Law" by his ex-son-in-law, Curtis Dall. It is truly another testament of the global governance conspiracy. For another forum I wrote about it:

From: “F.D.R. My Exploited Father-In-Law” by his one time son-in-law, Curtis B. Dall, 1968

This book is yet another witness to the intent over many years of insider members of the Council on Foreign Relations to control the executive branch and much of the legislative and judicial branches of the US Government in order to increase their wealth and power. Curtis Dall discusses with first hand information the a subject he knew intimately, as the husband of Anna Roosevelt, daughter of FDR. It includes in particular the conspiracies of America's entry into WW1, the League of Nations, the Wall Street crash, WW2, the attempt by certain anti-Nazi Germans (Admiral Canaris and von Pappen) to arrange a peace with America and Britain so they could prevent the Soviet conquest of Eastern Europe, which was rejected by FDR & Co., the United Nations, and the events which gave the Soviet Union control over so much additional terretory and population after WW2.

“Dedicated to young Americans – May you benefit from observing how certain shadowy forces contrive to ruthlessly advance their own financial and ideological objectives at your expense. They select, then groom, and ultimately control many of our highest government officials. They plan the wars and through “foreign policy” arrange to set the stage for incidents to inflate hostilities. They overwork the word “peace” to misled you and create a plausible smoke screen in order to conceal their real operations. You can recognize who “they “ are.

“The American people are not reared and trained to become international-minded schemers. As a result, we have become the ready victims of those who have been reared and steeped in that type of training. In addition, as a people, we are too inclined to hedonism, deeply absorbed in a program of pleasure. Toward that end, we are being encouraged and daily “moulded” by our foreign influenced press, radio and TV programs. We are encouraged to become absorbed in the trivial, for obvious reasons, by dedicated world-planners.

“Many of us are prone to feel that our political status, even our freedom and our liberty in the U.S.A. is secure.....

“Let us not fool ourselves. The wealth, freedom and liberty of the American people are being stolen and steadily nibbled away. Today, as easy suckers, we are buying many over-priced, political “benefits”, all paid for, of course, with our own hard-earned money

“We have also been goaded into trying to run the affairs of other nations which yields a fine profit for the world money powers who are in-the-know on credits and markets. Whether you realize it or not, this has all been planned for you in just that way.

“False images and “managed news”, however, will soon lead to the destruction of a free people, if we allow it. “We” means you and me....

“For a long time I felt that F.D.R. had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit the country, the U.S.A. But he didn’t. Most of this thoughts, his “political ammunition” as it were, was carefully manufactured for him in advance by the CFR - One-World Money group.”

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 08:19 pm Click here to edit this post
Ralph,

Excellent book. I read it not too long after its publication many years ago. I must read it again.

So much of what Curtis Dall said in his book has been verified by other witnesses and researchers over the years.

Cyrus35

Andru Blonquist (Abinsc)

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 09:36 pm Click here to edit this post
I realize this doesn't follow the title of the thread, but I thought some observations might be of interest to those who are LDS in this forum.

A little over 7 years ago, President Hinckley (who we believe to be a prophet of God) counseled the Church to put their houses in order and reminded us of Pharoah's dream about 7 years of plenty followed by 7 years of famine.

This past October, following one of the worst national disasters in our nation's history, he reaffirmed the prophesies of Matthew 24 (among others) and again reminded us of Pharoah's dream. This was 7 years to the week of his first address on the subject.

Now, consider that shortly previous to that conference, he challenged church membership to re-read the Book of Mormon by the end of the year--a record written for our day. A careful reading of the book reveals some striking similarities to our day--almost a timeline if you will.

Prior to Christ coming in his glory, a group of secret combinations gathered against the righteous and "laid waste to many cities" insomuch that the people had to gather together with their provisions and families. The record states that they had 7 years worth of provisions in order to outlast and starve the secret combinations who proceeded to loot and destroy the cities until there was nothing left to survive upon.

Could it be that we are on the verge or a similar 7-year period? Could the Book of Mormon really be a foreshadowing of the last days before Christ comes again in his glory? Only time will tell, but for those of us who believe that Gordon B. Hinckley is a prophet of God, the least we could do is prepare as he has told us to prepare. For when ye are prepared, ye shall not fear!

One thing is for sure, we as LDS can never say that we didn't have sufficient warning!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: