Greetings from the Dominican Republic

Joel Skousen's Discussion Forums: Strategic Relocation: Central and South America: Greetings from the Dominican Republic
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  

d1p2

Tuesday, April 11, 2000 - 02:32 pm Click here to edit this post
I relocated to the DR in June'99 from Las Vegas, NV & have been very happy w/ my new life down here. I would be happy to share any info if anyone expresses an interest. Heard your last show, Joel, w/ Jeff Rense live on the internet (this is a 3rd world country, but rapidly moving up & progressive plans for the future). There's a large expat community from all over the world in this idyllic county & widespread cable TV & internet usage. Thanks for the efforts you put forth to get good information out there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  

HVDC

Saturday, April 15, 2000 - 08:38 pm Click here to edit this post
Hello,
I once read a book about dual citizenships and they listed the DR as a place where to get one with a minimum of hassle. Do you know anything about this? Also, what about personal firearms? Isn't Haiti ajacent to the DR? Are there any security concerns you could tell us about?

Thanks in advance!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: