Yes, new knowledge had me a little "freaked." Now I'm more proactive than reactive.

Joel Skousen's Discussion Forums: Strategic Relocation: Relocation Discussions: Yes, new knowledge had me a little "freaked." Now I'm more proactive than reactive.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  

zville123

Wednesday, November 07, 2001 - 09:04 am Click here to edit this post
Yes, when I first came across this site (by accident) shortly after 9/11, I was glued to the site all night reading all of it. With this knowledge (plus researching further on the net), watching what has been occurring in our world did have me truly "freaked." While in my freaked out state, I continued to research on preparedness, building a shelter, etc. But then I had to tell myself to snap out of it and start doing something with the information I had gathered. I started stocking up on food, water. I bought KI03 for myself and family. I think my inlaws were wondering if I was losing it. Now they see that maybe I'm not being paranoid. Especially with Bush getting on TV and stating that the terrorists probably have nuclear materials to try to make a WMD. I wanted to thank the people who sent me messages after my first post. That helped a lot in understanding that what I was feeling was "normal." Can anyone tell me how safe Zanesville, OH is and where in SE OH would be safest? Plus, my husband and I live in an apartment building. We plan on moving eventually out to a rural area, but are unable to afford that now. Any suggestions on what we can do as far as a shelter? I'm wondering in Zanesville would a expediant fall out shelter suffice or is a blast shelter a must (believe me, I'd rather have a blast shelter if I had somewhere to build one). All replies appreciated!

Edward McGhee (Emcghee)

Wednesday, November 07, 2001 - 01:09 pm Click here to edit this post
Oh, dont worry. Almost anyone that knows what you are doing will certainly call you certifiably nuts and marginalize you as a crackpot.

but, the people who know what you are doing will be a very very few trusted people, right?

shoots (Gedwards)

Wednesday, November 07, 2001 - 04:30 pm Click here to edit this post
Welcome aboard zville123. You should get Joel's newsletter. It can be emailed or regular mailed(or both). Joel's insight into world events are really out of sight and valuable to get a good idea about what's really going on out there. Feel free to put in your 2 cents worth at our discussions also. I put my 2 cents in all the time but unfortunatly that's about what's it's worth..2 cents.

Relocator

Wednesday, November 07, 2001 - 06:44 pm Click here to edit this post
zville123. The following is from Joel Skousen's book "Strategic Relocation North American Guide to Safe Places".

"Northeast US and Canada

G. This area of southeastern Ohio has three national forests that provide excellent backdrops to rural retreats. There is also a lot of other forested pieces of rural land, especially around the Columbus area. This area is preferred only because it allows you to exercise the strategy of selecting property that joins large tracts of national forest land--ideal for an unlimited backyard that you don't have to pay for. B rated."

zville

Thursday, November 08, 2001 - 10:17 pm Click here to edit this post
They only people I've discussed my "new view" of world events with (other than on the net in discussion groups) are my immediate family. As each day goes by, they're seeing things on the news that has them wondering what the real deal is. I, by no means, want to attract attention or paint a big bulls-eye on myself or my family!

Morpheus_original

Friday, January 25, 2002 - 08:09 pm Click here to edit this post
Like the first post on this topic I have also seen a big change in my behaviour since the well publicised terror from the sky *at 45 degrees latitude, Fire approaches the great new city [New York City lies between 40-45 degrees] Immediately a huge, scattered flame leaps up*, (sounds familiar).

Like many other scriptures -which I declare I had limited knowledge of before the global arena became a potential nuclear war zone- all seem to talk of situations and events that are strikingly similar to the events in our present time. I have to confess I don't beleive the present time is what we all assume it to be. Since WWII global timing has been ritualistically altered to allow more daytime to enable the people of particular countries to work longer in the fields to sow more food in-land. We all know about this, the german U-boats were patrolling the seas etc cutting off trade from ships. There are certain lobby groups who annually demand this ritual be stopped as over the years we have cumulated about 3 years deficit. Simple mathmatics and common sense would then place us in the year 1998, not the year 2002.

Taking this on-board, when we re-visit the scriptures and many phrophets of many cultures, the warnings and visions of what is to come make chilling reading.

How many people that post on this site are aware that the MOD in England have allowed the top-secret files concerning the 'Rendalsham Forest Incident' have been given partial public access. The information given to the people about this event leaves the reader in no doubt whatsoever that *Alien life is real and the governments have known about it for many years.

So far we have prohecies and aliens. Maybe you are reading this and already the jigsaw of life is starting to reasemble itself giving you a different piture.

Lets have a breif look at history. The pyramids , teh many treasures and scriptures taken from there. Maybe it was not such a crazy coincidence that technology really accelerated after WWII. During the occupation of Egypt by the Germans the pyramids were completley emptied of any useful knowledge and taken elsewhere, where? who knows.

During the time of Egypt, it must have been something pretty advanced.

Take this on-board and the concept of a creator becomes highly plausable. *Aliens, please refer to the Dogon Tribe of Africa.

So maybe the scriptures are more than just social control. They become the most soul destroying papers you will ever read. Especially if you are fully awake to the real world, and the original free world. No money , no crime, harmony, respect and freedom.

Maybe we do have something to be paranoid of. I say this because something troubles me about specifially what the scriptures say. A scenario is created where (in the 'Revelations of John' in most standard Christian or other Christian bibles) the evil force (whatever you concept of evil is), place a mark of the beast on the people. This mark then becomes perhaps one of the biggest mistakes good just people could have done.

Pretty straight forward so don't accept Islam or other terrorist groups and you will never get the mark of the beast therefore in the eyes of the creator you will go to Heaven.

Something doesn't sound quite right. The scriptures cleary state that if you accept the mark, you will be given everything, all the riches you will need, plenty of food and so on. Somehow that does not sound like the militant groups that belong to certain islamic sects.

The scriptures also state that the one that do not accept the mark will be persecuted and thrown to the gutter with nothing. Now that kind of sounds like Afghan people/fighters. Most are now dead.

Maybe the mark already exists and is being piloted in the U.S.A. Maybe the great deciever the scriptures speak a lot about has already made ready a plan to create an army of people to attack hostile forces, with super star wars, and other such tools of mass destruction. Star wars, doesn't that make you think that perhaps it has not been designed to stop missiles from other countries. Maybe something from a bit further away than a country!

Who knows.

I for one am also becoming quite humble to the idea that universal justice does exist, but at whos cost? Maybe this cannot be calculated until the prophicised return of a (the) creator.

I hope I'm wrong.

Morpheus_original

John C. Graham (Jgraham)

Monday, January 28, 2002 - 04:38 pm Click here to edit this post
Wow! Morpheus_original;
You threw out a pile there. Please give us some references to some those statements. "At 45 degrees, fire..."? Three years? Alien life? Pyramids? "Scriptures.....soul destroying papers"? Accept the mark...given everything...riches...food? thrown to the gutter with nothing?

Authors, titles or Book of Scripture, chapter, and verse would be nice.

Morpheus_Original

Tuesday, January 29, 2002 - 07:56 pm Click here to edit this post
Hello J.C.Graham,

Welcome and thank you for your comments. I have always been taught to respect my elders. You confess yourself to be a senior member of our community therefore I admire you greatly. You have been on this earth a lot longer than I and have seen many more events.

I am simply a humble younger member of the community with many questions and ideas which in turn (when answered) throw up many more questions.

I personally have always believed other senior citizens when they categorically tell me they have seen UFO's.

Reference 1:

The Definitive Account of the Rendlesham Forest Mystery By Georgina Bruni. Foreword by Nick Pope
Sidgwick & Jackson, 2000
H/b 449 pp, illus, £17.99
ISBN 0-283-06358-0

No I'm not getting any money from giving you this ref. This is only one of the many confirmed sightings of UFO's. I'm anticipating the USA will finally release the Roswell Papers, but will we be surprised... maybe not. The arena has already been set so nothing will surprise us anymore. I think that may have been the objective anyway. Joel will know what I'm talking about, the military elite are a strange bunch of people, but very precise.

I hope that will be enough for the UFO's. If not then maybe you need to search for independent confirmation from an alternate source.

How does this fit in?

UFO's (as Ive mentioned in previous postings) are now IFO's. This has set the arena clearly for the expected (I believe) sightings of HOSTILE aliens ready to destroy OUR (who are we) freedom and democratic civilised world. Mmmm. Yea I know it does sound a bit off. Which bit though? UFO's or civilisation?

Anyway, only time will tell if my ideas are correct, because really that's the beauty of this, they are not MY ideas.

Reference 2:

The New Jerusalem, Revelation to John The Divine. Bible. (Any will do).

When you re-read this section of the revelations, (of course you must have read your own bible, (sorry if your not a christian)), it becomes all too clear what the 'New Jerusalem' looks like. This is again described in another section of the bible under:

Reference 3:

A Vision of a Future Temple, Ezekiel, Old Testament, Bible. (Again any version will do).

Pretty profound. Well, taking this on board the next step or progression would be to state that maybe the idea of IFO's are not so crazy. More than a possibility perhaps.

If you are still not convinced, please understand I'm not trying to convince you. I'm simply allowing you to make your own judgement. Judgement, what a serious act that can be. We all pass judgement, "That persons an a*sehole", " That person needs to get a life", "That fatso is going to live a short life, he should loose weight" and so on. You your self pass judgement. Your posting about me being no better than Imort.

Please don't take this observation as a hostile one, it is simply an observation.

I try not to pass judgement over people, and consciously stop myself when it starts. We live in a society where our neighbour is almost an enemy and if they were starving, we generally speaking would not lift a finger to help. Well maybe phone 911 for them. I know you hear me.

So far we have real IFO's and UFO's in the bible. Now we need to cover the origin of civilisation itself to understand the implications of what has been said in the bible. The next ref I'm going to give is of a book that may now be banned. If it is banned and you can no longer get hold of it than maybe I will cry. Not for the book but for the potential readers who will have been neglected of the painful truth of our origins. The author precisely presents to us in a non-bias way where all the civilisations truly originate from, and you are left with? almost a sense of frustration as to why we were never educated about this. All the missing pieces are presented accurately and you rarely read the author's comments, they are all references within references. I no longer have this book so am going on memory.

Reference 4:

What they Never Taught You In History, Kamit Kindus Kush.

Sorry this ref is incomplete.

When you have read these few areas please by all means post again. I will be very sad f you cannot get hold of Kamits book, after all it was released in America first.

After you have posted I will discuss the Mark of the Beast and put it into chilling context of the modern day. What the mark could be, why it opens the door to riches, why if you accept it (according to the bible, Qu'ran, Guru-Granth Sahib and many other holy books of earth) you will have granted yourself an one way ticket to H*ll. (Whatever it really may be).

Morpheus_Original

John C. Graham (Jgraham)

Wednesday, January 30, 2002 - 11:20 pm Click here to edit this post
Morpheus_original;
I looked over my previous post and fail to see any reference to age. However, do you think if I take a copy of your post to McDonald's they will agree to give me the senior discount?

I will try to find a copy of your reference books later. Right now though, I do have several versions of the Christian Bible and could look up your references quickly if you could give me the Book of Scripture, chapter, and verse. Of course, I could read again both of the Books of Scripture you have noted but would still not know to which visions you are specifically referring.

Are you by any chance Italian? You write like my Italian brother-in-law. He is a real motor mouth. Many words to say little. My wife is too. I guess that is why I love her. Opposites attract. Oh no!! I just made a judgement. Sorry

Morpheus_Original

Monday, February 04, 2002 - 08:38 am Click here to edit this post
John C.Graham,

You seem to be playing stupid, or maybe I do just waffle. Lets take this a step at a time.

Step one: Have you read the revelations, the section where John is shown the new Jerusalem floating down as if on a cloud.

Ive just got hold of a 16th century bible and believe me there are many differences between modern day bibles and ones from that long ago.

Tell me John, why have they changed them?

Surely its in our interest to keep scripture sound and un-changed. Revised my *rse.

Don't forget, step one. Tell me what you interpret from this one simple section of the revelations.

Morpheus_Original.

Morpheus_Original

Monday, February 04, 2002 - 08:41 am Click here to edit this post
By the way John,

If you don't want anyone to know who you are and your age etc, then don't give the information to start with. You play some silly games.

Perhaps we can have a grown up chat about some quite serious topics, yes. Good.

I look forward to your post.

Morpheus_Original.

Forums Administrator (Admin)

Monday, February 04, 2002 - 12:07 pm Click here to edit this post
Watch the sarcasm, you both are starting to get personal with insults. I refer you to the posting guidlines: on the topics page.

Morpheus_Original

Monday, February 04, 2002 - 06:32 pm Click here to edit this post
Dear ALL,

Thank you administrator for pointing out the way this very controversial topic was heading.

John, I hope you will accept my apologies.

Lets try and get to grips with this topic, as if we are to believe whats going on around the world at present, maybe this topic will help us to help many others.

We ALL want PEACE.

There are too many people suffering already, lets work together to try and crack this nut.

Kind regards,
Morpheus_Original.

zville123

Wednesday, August 21, 2002 - 02:16 pm Click here to edit this post
Wow, this post got interesting! Could the mark of the beast be some type "biometric" identification device that governments may want citizens to get on their person to supposedly weed out terrorists (and to know our every move)? Denise

Andrew Dodson

Tuesday, October 08, 2002 - 01:34 am Click here to edit this post
Denise,
With regards to the chip: Visit the search engine of your choice and do a search for Digital Angel Corperation. They have some interesting products. Their registered as DOC on the NYSE. Their parent company is Applied Digital Solutions (ADSX).
Best Regards,
Andrew Dodson

Eric Ebert

Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 05:46 pm Click here to edit this post
In reference to the bible, it has been translated so many times that its original text is definitely quite different. It started out being written in a launguage only a select few could comprehend in the first place, and has been translated from one launguage to another over centuries.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: