Reply to this post Joel Skousen.

Joel Skousen's Discussion Forums: Strategic Relocation: Relocation Discussions: Reply to this post Joel Skousen.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  

Morpheus_Original

Wednesday, February 06, 2002 - 08:04 am Click here to edit this post
Dear Joel,

You are aware of my other postings in this forum.

You are (I hope) familiar with the content of my posts. I would like to know whether there is anything you could add.

I don't need to be convinced that the Lord of all worlds is real, and we will be judged.

Where must the lamb go to be saved.

Morpheus_Original.

Ralph Hughes (Rhughes)

Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 04:55 am Click here to edit this post
May I suggest you post your private email address and ask for replies from others as well. It would make for more personal and candid replies. From what I've seen in other postings, there is some serious interest in this topic, but also some bible bashing types whos' postings I ignore, largely because of the tone and choice of sarcastic and demeaning language. I'd be happy to give you my thoughts on the subject, even though I'm living overseas and don't get regular access to my email, which is gretheandralph@hotmail.com

Morpheus_Original

Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 06:08 pm Click here to edit this post
Everybody...

Including Joel, my E-mail is as always

morpheus_original2002@yahoo.co.uk

I'd be happy to recieve and comments. The world scence is really hotting up.

Joel has been spot on about many things.

ID Chips are not far away, they could mean total death, whatever our concept of such a transition is.

COME ON PEOPLE, lets work together.

morpheus_original2002@yahoo.co.uk

arial

Friday, February 07, 2003 - 08:16 pm Click here to edit this post
Wyoming is one of the best areas in the United States. (I would say THE best only I haven't been everywhere!) As the former writer said, earning a living is a challenge as most jobs in areas that I think are best are low pay. I have Joel's book but can't remember the areas he favors. But Thermopolis is the "banana belt" of Wyoming. There are many thermal hot springs there--don't know if that's why. (But don't look for any bananas!) The surrounding mountains have a protective effect on the area. I, however, am in Montana--not a bad place either. I'm in a fair sized city with Wal-Mart, Lowe's, Home Depot, colleges, several libraries (if you include the college ones). But other than that, in my opinion, Wyoming has the advantage.

Arial

Marcus Alfonso

Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 07:20 pm Click here to edit this post
Dear Arial: I am in Montana as well. Would you like to join a survival group? Marcus.

Chad

Friday, February 14, 2003 - 10:39 pm Click here to edit this post
Hey guys. Email me at bookman392@aol.com.

Live between Helena, Great Falls, and Missoula. Have been preparing for a while and have 3 families that are also preparing.

I have a 12,000 volume library. Only half out here other half in Wisc. I worked with 2 churches back in Wisconsin with supplying preparedness info.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: