Safe relocation in case of manmade/weather related catastrophe

Joel Skousen's Discussion Forums: Strategic Relocation: Relocation Discussions: Safe relocation in case of manmade/weather related catastrophe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  

greg lassich

Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 07:46 pm Click here to edit this post
has anyone considered changing climatic conditions due to some cataclysmic event? Would the different climatic zones move?

Marcus Alfonso

Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 07:25 pm Click here to edit this post
Yes & Yes. Most disaster preparations are universal, i.e., stocking up on food for instance will work in all disasters. Would you like a list of some important (not at all inclusive) things to do? Marcus.

Russell Olliff

Tuesday, February 25, 2003 - 10:08 pm Click here to edit this post
Yes, Marucs, I would like to see your list. I don't want to overlook anything.

Jake Coltrane (Jakecoltrane)

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 - 10:58 am Click here to edit this post
1 in 5 Americans Evacuated Due to Natural Disaster

The latest CNN/USA Today/Gallup survey finds that 19% of all Americans have evacuated their homes at some time in their lives because of a hurricane or other natural disaster. But that percentage is much higher among people residing in the South (33%) than it is among people who live in the rest of the country (12%). There are only small variations among people living in the East (10% have evacuated their homes), the Midwest (14%), and the West (12%).
http://poll.gallup.com/content/Default.aspx?ci=19381

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: