You get money and power, don't forget the final judgment hour!

Joel Skousen's Discussion Forums: Foundations Of The Ideal State: General Discussion Area: You get money and power, don't forget the final judgment hour!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  

morpheus_original

Friday, January 25, 2002 - 06:02 am Click here to edit this post
These are the very wise words from an american music artist. (Her fans will know who she is).
If the inevitable is going to happen and as you suggest (Joel) Russia is set to unleash on most of the world and so on, how and by whom do you evisage we will be judged by? I never believed in GOD/(Whatever any other culture calls IT*-might not be gender specific or any particular colour), until my eyes were opened again. Never mind sept_11 thats only one event in many around the world in the past 2-3 years that have resulted in the most bloodshed perhaps this world has seen since WW2. Most of these events are either never reported or reported in such a passive way that people never take any notice, or don't want to take any notice, until of course something happens in America. Why are people so proud to be american? This in no way is a knock to the states, but really, I can see double standards flying around all over the place. Maybe its being proud of the currency (all money is the work of evil) or the girls (very tempting, which is what they are menat to be in Babylon) or is it because they simply do not know that they inhabit this mother earth with other wonderfully loving non-violent people.

God* if we are to believe the historical scriptures is set to return and we will all be passed through judgement. I wonder how many proud americans will pass? What will be the guide for it? How will God* know you have been bad?

I suppose most people reading this don't believe in God*, maybe we should re-name to creator.

I'll leave with this question, HOW will the creator return? Hint, many UFO's are now IFO's.

Morpheus_original.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: