NRA member arrested for refusing to stop passing out literature

Joel Skousen's Discussion Forums: Foundations Of The Ideal State: General Discussion Area: NRA member arrested for refusing to stop passing out literature
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  

Dada Orwell

Wednesday, April 30, 2003 - 01:07 am Click here to edit this post
Dear folks at JoelSkousen.com:

I couldn't find a category here to which this post was perfectly fitted, but I thought since most of you are probably gun rights supporters you would find this interesting.

Free State Project Member Services Director Tim Condon was apparently arrested Sunday for handing out FSP (i.e. gun-friendly) literature at an NRA convention in Orlando. This according to FSP president Jason Sorens.

Ongoing details are on the FSP forum at: http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=1647;start=0#lastPost

Dada Orwell
Liberty in Our Lifetime
freestateproject.org

Dada Orwell

Wednesday, April 30, 2003 - 01:08 am Click here to edit this post
I forgot to include the fact, in my previous post, that Tim is an NRA member, also, and claims to have been on public property at the time.

Jones (Bjones)

Wednesday, April 30, 2003 - 02:59 pm Click here to edit this post
We were at that convention, every speaker made so much sense. I suppose its because they are "balanced" folks. Its the "unbalanced" ones I worry about. Like BUBBA says, "gun control is when you hit your target." Thanks for the article, just goes to show ya that America is like an insane asylum and the inmates are running it...

Jones (Bjones)

Wednesday, April 30, 2003 - 03:02 pm Click here to edit this post
P.S. Jeb Bush was there also and gave one of the best speaches...if you can get a transcript that would be great. He really supports our right to keep and bear arms here in Florida. Our concealed weapons permit law is one of his treasures.

Brady

Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 11:57 am Click here to edit this post
Too bad Jeb's brother George isn't the same way:
http://thenewamerican.com/tna/2003/06-02-2003/insider/vo19no11_guns.htm

Looks like George supports unconstitutional gun controls.

John Mascaro

Thursday, October 02, 2003 - 10:18 pm Click here to edit this post
Not to mention that if Florida and other so-called gun-friendly Concealed Weapons Permit states REALLY believed in the second amendment, even a PERMIT would NOT be required. The right to keep and bear arms, as with ALL rights, is just that...a right and not a privilege to be PERMITTED by some state "authority".

Ralph Hughes (Rhughes)

Friday, October 03, 2003 - 12:14 am Click here to edit this post
Agreed! Most people just don't get it! Gun ownership was intended as a right, not a privilege.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: