The British Constitution and the EU and correct principles

Joel Skousen's Discussion Forums: Foundations Of The Ideal State: General Discussion Area: The British Constitution and the EU and correct principles
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  

Darren Andrews (Dandrews)

Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 06:29 pm Click here to edit this post
As I have looked back over the tradition of British government I have been quite touched by the (what I feel are) inspired principles (despite monarchism) that are woven into the founding documents such as the Magna Carta, Bill of Rights, and the general Common Law concepts (natural rights).

I am trying to get this across to people here in the UK, and the great threat of those forces that oppose those principles.

In consequence I have been working on an article and would love any feedback. I want to get across the principles and have people recognise what there is to lose.

Any comments welcomed. Have I left important material out (though it is ever being revised!)? Are there mistakes? Have I been too harsh in some areas? Should some things be left out? Let me know!

Here's the article:

Freedom in Jeopardy
http://www.freedom-central.net/euandbritain.html

Kris Camden (Midnightmoon)

Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 07:38 pm Click here to edit this post
Darren: I don't know if you left anything out or not. I just wanted to say I enjoyed reading your article and learned a lot from it. Looks like a good job writing and researching to me. Thanks for posting it.

Darren Andrews (Dandrews)

Friday, May 21, 2004 - 06:00 pm Click here to edit this post
Kris: Thank you. I am glad you enjoyed it and learned something.

Ralph Hughes (Rhughes)

Monday, May 24, 2004 - 09:20 pm Click here to edit this post
Darrin,
Are you acquainted with this outfit.

http://www.democracy-movement.com/

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: