Family Sovereignty

Joel Skousen's Discussion Forums: Foundations Of The Ideal State: General Discussion Area: Family Sovereignty
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  

Las (Las)

Friday, May 13, 2005 - 08:34 am Click here to edit this post
Mr. Skousen,

Greetings of peace in the name of Jesus, the Prince of Peace and thank you for writing about family sovereignty.

A Google search of that exact term, "Family Sovereignty" produced this link http://www.joelskousen.com/Philosophy/principles.html to your sound writings on government.

I, as the wife of my dear husband and mother of my precious children am seeking to reclaim sovereignty for our family.

We are in Los Angeles CA and are interested in the possiblities regarding the abolition of compulsory attendance laws, that now leave us with 50 states of which none are free.

Sincerely I pray,
Lori Ann in L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  

richard cohen (Lovellect)

Thursday, June 30, 2005 - 06:06 pm Click here to edit this post
Although I'm a practicing Mormon, and although I think Joel Skousen would find a way to disagree, I believe it's consistent with his most fundamental principles of government to protect gays' "right" to use the word "family" in reference to their intimate relationships ie. I don't think he should use the words "man" and "woman" in his "temporary sovereignty" category. Gays raise children, and although I believe there should be a law preventing gays from adopting, do you want to harm the biological children of gays who are raising their own children ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: